Halloween Mayhem 2014!
Get ready for Planet Calypso's most terrifying hunting event!
Fight your way through hordes of undead as you compete for the prizes in this year’s Halloween event, featuring...
- A spooky haunted graveyard instance
- Two creepy creatures and two terrifying bosses
Special loot, including Halloween Candy Boxes... and lots of great prizes!
In this Mayhem style event, you will hunt in one of five different solo instances and score points by looting Halloween Pumpkins. The various Halloween Pumpkins are distributed in relation to creature difficulty (rebalanced based on feedback from last year's event), so that hunters of all levels can compete.
- Start: Friday, October 31, 17:00:00 UTC
- End: Monday, November 10, 17:00:00 UTC
Halloween area screenshots
The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC, Mr Pumpkin, are located in four locations on Eudoria; Nymphtown, Fort Ithaca, Minopolis and Fort Zeus as seen on the map and will become active once the event begins on Friday, October 31, 17:00:00 UTC.
There are five instance levels available, ranging from 1 to 5. Speak to Mr Pumpkin and choose the entrance that suits your current hunting skills and gear to enter the event.
- Zombie Mutant Outcast (LVL 5)
- Zombie Mutant Bandit (LVL 9)
- Zombie Dog Young (LVL 3)
- Zombie Dog Mature (LVL 6)
- The Big Pumpkin (LVL 16)
- Count Vamp of Boorum (LVL 26)
- Zombie Mutant Guard (LVL 13)
- Zombie Mutant Raider (LVL 16)
- Zombie Dog Old (LVL 8)
- Zombie Dog Provider (LVL 10)
- The Big Pumpkin (LVL 23)
- Count Vamp of Boorum (LVL 36)
- Zombie Mutant Warrior (LVL 20)
- Zombie Mutant Berserker (LVL 25)
- Zombie Dog Guardian (LVL 13)
- Zombie Dog Dominant (LVL 15)
- The Big Pumpkin (LVL 34)
- Count Vamp of Boorum (LVL 53)
- Zombie Mutant Hunter (LVL 32)
- Zombie Mutant Warlord (LVL 39)
- Zombie Dog Alpha (LVL 20)
- Zombie Dog Old Alpha (LVL 24)
- The Big Pumpkin (LVL 48)
- Count Vamp of Boorum (LVL 74)
- Zombie Mutant Champion (LVL 51)
- Zombie Mutant Clan Warlord (LVL 57)
- Zombie Dog Prowler (LVL 30)
- Zombie Dog Stalker (LVL 34)
- The Big Pumpkin (LVL 68)
- Count Vamp of Boorum (LVL 107)
Points in the event are scored by looting one of the following items:
- Rotten Halloween Pumpkin (1 point)
- Sickly Halloween Pumpkin (5 points)
- Damaged Halloween Pumpkin (10 points)
- Healthy Halloween Pumpkin (20 points)
- Mature Halloween Pumpkin (50 points)
- Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin (100 points)
- Twin Halloween Pumpkin (500 points)
- Mutated Halloween Pumpkin (1000 points)
- Great Halloween Pumpkin (5000 points)
Unlike previous events, there is no need to turn in looted pumpkins. Your event score will be updated automatically each time one of the pumpkins is looted.
The following prizes will be awarded to the participants scoring the highest number of points:
- 1st Place - Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII - (36 Electric Damage, 4.6356 economy)
- 2nd Place - Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI - (28 Electric Damage, 4.5842 economy)
- 3rd Place - Emik Enigma L4
- 4th Place - Adjusted Melee Trauma Amplifier II - (8 Electric Damage, 4.5259 economy)
- 5th Place - CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I
- 6th Place - Omegaton Ranger Scope MK1
- 7th Place - Genesis ArcSpark
- 8th Place - Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem
- 9th Place - Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem
- 10th Place - Omegaton Igni L1000
- 11th Place - Omegaton Laser Sight MK1
- 12th Place - EWE LC-100 Frontier
- 13th Place - Isis Project Zero-Three
- 14th Place - Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher
- 15th Place - Kilic Rex
In addition, all qualifying event participants reaching one of the following point thresholds will receive bonus prizes:
- 5000 Points - 5 x Halloween Candy Boxes + 50 PED Universal Ammo
- 10000 Points - 10 x Halloween Candy Boxes + 200 PED Universal Ammo
- 15000 Points - 15 x Halloween Candy Boxes + 500 PED Universal Ammo
- 20000 Points - 20 x Halloween Candy Boxes + 1000 PED Universal Ammo
Rules & Notes
Each participant is limited to a maximum of 40 hours in the Halloween event instances. This 40 hour limit applies to combined time in any of the Halloween instances, not each individual instance level.
Event participants must keep track of their time spent in the event instances, since the current instance system unfortunately does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions.
Note that the 60 minute timer that appears once you enter one of the Halloween Mayhem instances is not an official event time tracking feature.
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that point will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.
The Essence of Evil items required to spawn Count Vamp of Boorum bosses are now restricted to the instance level from which they are looted as follows:
- Chipped Essence of Evil - Level 1 Instance
- Flawed Essence of Evil - Level 2 Instance
- Average Essence of Evil - Level 3 Instance
- Flawless Essence of Evil - Level 4 Instance
- Perfect Essence of Evil - Level 5 Instance
Happy hunting and Happy Halloween!
The Planet Calypso Dev Team