Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
- Adjustments have been made to mining resource availability throughout Calypso.
- The Ares Ring, Mayhem item information is now more descriptive. The debuff now gains a stack every 120 seconds instead of every 60 seconds.
- The cost of several items in the Mayhem Token Trader have been adjusted, and some items have been restocked.
- The New Treasure Island area has received many changes, including:
- Updated natural creature spawns. Creatures previously spawned via DNA samples in fertilizer stations are now part of the naturally occurring creature habitats, and range from low, medium, to high maturities.
- Several other creatures have been introduced to the area, including Daspletor and Cornoanterion.
- Numerous terrain improvements and cosmetic changes.
- New Treasure Island is no longer divided into “Land Areas”, and therefore no longer has any hunting or mining taxes.
- PvP has been disabled on all areas of New Treasure Island.
- For more information about New Treasure Island, visit: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2021/11/18/index.xml
- Increased the respawn rate for the Proteron Divine creature.
- The regular Horn and Cape textures have been restored.