Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5.1
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
- Added Codex progress for the creatures in the Robot Incursion event in Calypso Space
- Colour updates to Sector B1, including B1 related keys and chips
- Minor change to Robot Incursion event in Calypso Space, to reduce risk of event progress getting stuck due to creatures having been dragged away from event area
- Fixed an issue in Sector B1 which caused the safes to not be openable
- Fixed an issue in Sector B1 where the creatures in the survival wave stopped respawning
- Fixed an issue in “Piece Offering”, where there was a low risk of an error occurring when handing in the Possible Dropship Sensor to the Navy Liaison
- Computers in Sector B1 are currently not functional, materials needed to repair are not consumed, and are placed back in your inventory automatically when reloading inventory.
- The carry weight maximum displayed in the inventory window is currently not correctly updated when a Carry Weight buff is applied. Re-opening the inventory window will cause the updated maximum to be displayed correctly.