PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2011.2
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
The hangar buildings are back on Calypso. Hangars are located at:
- South of Cape Corinth
- North Space Base
- Camp Echidna
- Rogue Plains
- Treasure Island
All hangars have a service team, consisting of:
- Local Trader: provides trade terminal functions.
- Auctioneer: as usual.
- Storage Manager: provides access to storage.
- Local Crafter: provides manufacturing features.
The spaceships associated with the hangars will arrive once the Entropia platform supports it.
Carl Tucker, the game keeper at Port Atlantis, has reported that a new breed of Daikiba has been spotted. He is asking for volunteers to investigate the matter.
There is a rumor that the infamous Mad Prophet near the Cyclops volcano has further insights to reveal to a few selected students. Are you one of them?
The Rippersnapper frenzy north of Port Atlantis has attracted other creatures.
- Terrain and vegetation issues fixed.
- Fixed spawns of Puny creatures at Medusa.
- More achievements added.
- Fort Fury updated.
- Updated area around Cape Corinth.
- There’s a new road from Nus Lull to Orthos.
- New outpost east of Port Atlantis.
- Updated outpost west of Twin Peaks.
- Lots of updates around Athena Space Port.
- Performance greatly improved at Jura Plateau.
- Fixed Zychion Citadel teleporter effects.
- In the mission “password.enter();”, you may get stuck in a loop if you choose to lie to Cat.