Halloween Mayhem 2013!
Get ready for the most terrifying event in Planet Calypso history!
Fight your way through hordes of undead as you compete for the prizes in this year’s Halloween event, featuring...
- A spooky haunted graveyard instance
- Two creepy new creatures and two new bosses
Special loot, including Halloween Candy, a consumable booster item
… and lots of great prizes!
In this Mayhem style event, similar to the Feffox Mayhem event, you will hunt in a solo instance and score points by looting and handing in Halloween pumpkins. The Halloween pumpkins have been distributed in relation to creature difficulty, so that hunters in all five instance levels have a fair chance at scoring points in the event.
Due to the instance gate issues encountered during the first week, it has been decided to extend the Halloween Mayhem event by 7 days. The new end time for the event is: November 24, 2013, 23:59:59.
The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 November 12, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event.
The Halloween Mayhem event starts on:
- Thursday November 7th, 00:00:00 UTC
and ends on
- Sunday November 24th, 23:59:59 UTC.
Any Halloween Pumpkins recovered in the event should be handed in to the Halloween mission NPC:s before December 7, 2013 23:59:59.
Are you ready for Halloween Mayhem?
Where do I Enter?
The Mayhem Entrances are located in three locations; Fort Ithaca, Fort Zeus and Nymphtown. The map and screenshot on this page should make it is easy to locate.
There are five instance entrances for various skill levels, ranging from 1 to 5. Choose the entrance that suits your current level for fighting mobs of the following levels:
Entrance Level 1;
- Zombie Mutant Outcast (LVL 5)
- Zombie Mutant Bandit (LVL 9)
- Zombie Dog Young (LVL 3)
- Zombie Dog Mature (LVL 6)
Entrance Level 2;
- Zombie Mutant Guard (LVL 13)
- Zombie Mutant Raider (LVL 16)
- Zombie Dog Old (LVL 8)
- Zombie Dog Provider (LVL 10)
Entrance Level 3
- Zombie Mutant Warrior (LVL 20)
- Zombie Mutant Berserker (LVL 25)
- Zombie Dog Guardian (LVL 13)
- Zombie Dog Dominant (LVL 15)
Entrance Level 4
- Zombie Mutant Hunter (LVL 32)
- Zombie Mutant Warlord (LVL 39)
- Zombie Dog Alpha (LVL 20)
- Zombie Dog Old Alpha (LVL 24)
Entrance Level 5
- Zombie Mutant Champion (LVL 51)
- Zombie Mutant Clan Warlord (LVL 57)
- Zombie Dog Prowler (LVL 30)
- Zombie Dog Stalker (LVL 34)
Point Reward System
The following point reward system has been offered for those assisting in the retrieval of Halloween Pumpkins:
- Rotten Halloween Pumpkin (1 point)
- Sickly Halloween Pumpkin (5 points)
- Damaged Halloween Pumpkin (10 points)
- Healthy Halloween Pumpkin (20 points)
- Mature Halloween Pumpkin (50 points)
- Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin (100 points)
- Twin Halloween Pumpkin (500 points)
- Mutated Halloween Pumpkin (1000 points)
Mission NPCs have been placed in the following locations:
- Cape Corinth
- Fort Ithaca
- Fort Zeus
- Port Atlantis
- Twin Peaks
Recovered Halloween Pumpkin should be submitted to the one of these Mission NPCs
Be sure to turn in any recovered Halloween Pumpkins to one of the mission NPC before December 7, 2013 23:59:59! Any Halloween Pumpkins remaining after the event end time will not be included in your final event score. This deadline was extended by 7 days due to initial problems with the NPC:s as stated above.
- 1st Place - Modified Hedoc Mayhem
- 2nd Place - Improved Hedoc Mayhem
- 3rd Place - DOA Slugstorm
- 4th Place - Omegaton M83 Predator
- 5th Place - Emik Enigma L4
- 6th Place - CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I
- 7th Place - Genesis ArcSpark
- 8th Place - Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem
- 9th Place - Omegaton Igni L1000
- 10th Place - 10 x Calypso Land Deeds
- 11th Place - EWE LC-100 Frontier
- 12th Place - Isis Project Zero-Three
- 13th Place - Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher
- 14th Place - Kilic Rex
- 15th Place - 5 x Calypso Land Deeds
- 25th Place - 1 Calypso Land Deed
- 50th Place - 1 Calypso Land Deed
- 100th Place - 1 Calypso Land Deed
Rules & Notes
Each participant is limited to a maximum of 40 hours in the Halloween event instances. This 40 hour limit applies to combined time in any of the Halloween instances, not each individual instance level. Event participants must keep track of their time spent in the event instances, since the current instance system unfortunately does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions.
Note that the 60 minute timer that appears once you enter one of the Halloween Mayhem instances is not an official event time tracking feature.
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that point will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.
Happy hunting and Happy Halloween!
The Planet Calypso Dev Team