Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
A new dynamic event, ‘Worm Signs’, has been added to the Akmuul Island PvP area.
Imperial Guardians upgrade, visit Liaison Atwell in Fort Ithaca
- Adjusted DOA Loudmouth
- Updated Fort Medusa robot event. The fort will remain occupied until it is retaken by colonists.
- Optimized size and attack range for Rextelum.
- Optimized Argonaut aggression range in the Argonaut Cave on Argonaut Island.
- Minor optimizations and tweaks to the Iron Will Cave.
- The “Hunting Challenge: Bronze Shinkiba” mission now also counts Daikiba kills.
- Prototype Drones and Drokas no longer loot Animal Muscle Oil or Calypso Bone Samples.
- Removed the pistol reward from the mission “Hard Evidence”.
- Improved the Gauntlet Organizer’s dialogue text.
- Tweaked the objectives in the mission “Analyzing the Sample” for better clarity.
- Moved the turret at Genesis Star Alpha to be closer to the NPC “Mr. Yoshida”.
- Moved the NPC “Engineer Paula” to Half Moon Cove.
- Improved text in various Thule missions.
- Added "How to fuel" info in the Valkyrie T1 item info.
- Pyrite stone is now more rare inside the Akmuul Island PvP area.
- Pyrite stone is now a very rare find in four other PvP zones on Eudoria; The contaminated zone near Camp Echidna, the PvP zone around the oil rig, the PvP zone near Fort Argus and the Orthos Oil Field.
- Old wave spawners are being converted to use the new dynamic event system, as seen in the Robot Incursion events. So far the ‘The Oasis’ and the ‘Spawning Pools’ wave spawners have been converted. The major changes are that the number of waves in each event have been reduced and that the creatures will keep on spawning until the wave is completed.
- Fixed a rare case where the mission “Target Practice” did not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the mission “Cherry Picking” did not trigger the mission “Westward Journey” upon completion.
- Fixated some cameras that were floating in the swamp near Port Atlantis.
- Corrected text in the “Hunting Challenge: Iron Gokibusagi” mission chain.
- Fixed an exploit where the mission “Reinforce Fort Sisyphus” could be used as an emergency teleport.
- Corrected the “Daily Manufacturing Challenge 1: Basic Screws Bonus” Mission Log text.
- Corrected a text error in the “Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior II” mission.
- Corrected the Dodge reward in the “Hunting Challenge: Iron Snarksnot I” mission, it gave Evade.
- The Port Atlantis Mall apartment is missing.
- The “Find the Robot Camp” waypoint for the mission “Blow Them All to Hell” does not update properly, the mission can still be completed by interacting with the control panel.