Estates on Planet Calypso include land areas, shopping malls, shops, houses, apartments and shopping booths. Deeds to various Estates may be traded between colonists on Planet Calypso and can often be found at the in-game Planet Calypso auction.
This premium offer is for estate holders who wish to develop and customize their estates through the purchase of added functionality.
Below you'll find a list of development opportunities that can currently be purchased for each type of estate - just click the title to expand the window and find out more. At the bottom of this page you'll find ordering details and terms.
Welcome to a new frontier.
Land Area Names
- Custom name your Land Area - 10,000 PED
Location of Teleporters & Service centers
- Custom location to your specification - 75,000 PED
Purchased teleporters and service centers are placed near the Land Area fertilizer station by default. The above option offers the ability to customise the location of new or existing teleporters and service centers.
Located in cities and settlements of all sizes, teleporters allow colonists to travel from one place to another in the blink of an eye. A colonist can travel from any one teleporter to any other teleporter he or she has previously visited.
A teleporter on your Land Area makes it easily accessible for other participants and opens up other development upgrade options to better promote your Land Area.
- Frontline Battle Teleporter - 75,000 PED
- City Spire Teleporter - 75,000 PED
- Calypso Tri-Teleporter - 75,000 PED
By default, Teleporters inherit the Land Area name.
- Custom Teleporter Name - 10,000 PED
Service Center Packages
A service center provides participants with various utilities they may need on your Land Area.(Choose between three different types of service centers)
- Genesis Star Dropship (Choice of 6 terminals) - 150,000 PED (Includes Auctioneer, Technician & Manufacturing Machine)
- Frontier Drop Vehicle (Choice of 4 terminals) - 80,000 PED
- Forward Support Pod (Choice of 2 terminals) - 40,000 PED
Service Center Add-ons
Hunters and miners can prolong their activity on your Land Area if you provide trade terminals, repair terminals and storage terminals, where they can stock up on ammunition, repair their tools and offload their finds for safe keeping.
- Trade terminal – 15,000 PED
- Repair terminal – 15,000 PED
- Revival terminal – 15,000 PED
- Society terminal – 15,000 PED
- Storage terminal – 15,000 PED
- Manufacturing machine – 15,000 PED
- Auctioneer – 25,000 PED
Tailored Chat Message for HOF/Global on Land Area. For example: John Smithy Smith killed a creature (Atrox Guardian) worth 100 PED at the Hunters Paradise land area. 5,000 PED for one year or 20,000 PED for five years.
Live streaming on your Land Area with music of your choice - 10,000 PED
Custom Development Requests
Send an email to email@example.com.
- Live streaming with music of your choice – 25,000 PED
- Custom Name – 10,000 PED
- +20 item points – 2,000 PED
An increased amount of item points allows you to have more items on display and for sale at any one time.
- +20 item points – 2,000 PED
You can place your items in your estate - for decoration, for safe keeping, or for some functionality they offer. An increased amount of item points allow you to place more items in your estate.
To acquire added functionality for your estate, or make further enquiries:
1. Compile a list of added features you wish to acquire.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- your added feature list
- full avatar name
- name of estate you wish to customize
A representative from Planet Calypso will contact you regarding your order.
Payment for all added functionality shall be made up-front in PED. Your Planet Calypso representative will provide you with details.
Your Planet Calypso representative will inform you which Version Update will include your extra estate functionality.
Prices subject to change. All trades are final. No refunds.
If you have any custom development requests, send an email to email@example.com.