Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.5
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
The Calamusoids are Back!
Recent geological changes to the swamp area west of Fort Lahar and southwest of Fort Medusa now provide a new habitat for the Calamusoid species. The swamps also produce a toxic gas that can be lethal to unprotected visitors.
To begin exploring the recently rediscovered Calamusoid swamp areas, contact Corporal Krill in Fort Lahar to get up to date with the latest intel.
Explore the Calamusoid swamps by following the mission handed out by Corporal Krill. Once finished, there are additional Daily Missions given by Sergeant Borba at Fort Lahar and Corporal Zima at Fort Medusa. You will also be able to unlock a rewarding Codex mission for the Calamusoid creature.
- Longu and Primordial Longu now have separate entries in the Codex.
- New loading screens have been added.
- The “Cleanup at Fort Lahar” mission has updated rewards.
- 10 PED Universal Ammo
- Vivo Explorer (L)
- Choice between:
- CCA/Chikara LR-Progress, CDF Edition (L)
- Starkhov LPR-3, CDF Edition (L)
- Chikara Oni-San, CDF Edition (L)
- Isis BL300 CDF Edition (L)
- “Big Game Hunting” (Both Camp Icarus and Half-Moon Bay)
- Starving Atrax is now Shared Loot.
- Progress is now contribution-based.
- Reward now includes a Vivo Explorer (L).
- Professor Walken now offers a new Armor Plate upgrade for 6A and 5B plates.
- Several creatures have received graphical updates.
- Fixed several vegetation issues.
- The Medusa Swamp Inoculation Pill currently does not inoculate you from the swamp gas in Lahar.
- Daily missions handed out by Sergeant Borba and Corporal Zima at Fort Lahar and Fort Medusa are currently disabled.